Wednesday 14 November 2018

100 weeks to my 'Tees' (30th!): Resurrecting the BlogSpace


So, Nov 14th is celebrated as Children's Day in India.

I honoured my own toddler and spent the evening playing, cuddling and singing "Row, Row, Row your boat" with him and Mr. Husband.

I was grateful for the heartwarming time spent together, despite our busy schedules and so I sat back later at night, only to realise that it was exactly 100 weeks to my 30th.

Previously, I've done many countdowns: right from 25 weeks to my 25th; 2 weeks to our 2nd wedding anniversary; T-10 to Ayu's 1st and then T-24 to Ayu's 2nd (#24Citiesin24Months); #100HappyDays, daily "Awesomeness", monthly "rewind" emails to the family etc.

I started blogging right before my 25th as well - did a weekly chronicle for 25 weeks until I hit the 'silver lining' - so I decided to get back to blogging, and resurrect this space by trying and blogging every week until I turn 30.

To begin with, I did a simple makeover and changed the theme/background of the blog to give it a new look.

Let's see what the next 100 weeks have in store for me and us!

This is a way of getting more disciplined hopefully, documenting more in the written form and not just by means of umpteen photographs (that are getting drowned amidst 25k others) but more importantly, seeing the extraordinary in the seemingly-ordinary days, weeks and months that pass by and being earnestly grateful, along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment